YB DX RTTY Contest Rules
(Non Indonesian Station)
Every March 2nd Week each year.
In contest will start on
- 11 March 2023 -> 00:00 UTC – 23:59 UTC ( 24 Hours )
- 9 March 2024
- 8 March 2025
- 14 March 2026
– For amateurs around the world to contact as many other amateurs in as many countries and Indonesia (YB Land) contesters.
– Everyone worked everyone.
Contact should be made on 3.5, 7, 14, 21 and 28 MHz.
No WARC bands.
Mode RTTY : 599 + Serial Number (eg: 599 001).
- Single Operator All Band Any Power.
- Multi Operator Single Transmitter.
- Final score is the result of the total QSO points multiplied by the sum of YB Prefixes and country multipliers. Example: 1000 QSO points * (50 YB Prefixes + 70 Countries) = 120,000 (final score).
- All stations can make contacts once on each band.
- QSO points are based on the location of the station worked.
- Contacts with own country count 1 point.
- Contacts with other country in same continent count 2 Point.
- Contacts with other country in different continent count 3 Point.
- Contacts with YB station count 10 Point.
- QSO with each different YB Prefixes on each band as 1 multiplier (YB0-YB9 / YE0-YE9, YC0-YC9 / YF0-YF9, YD0-YD9 / YG0-YG9, 7A – 7I, 8A – 8I )
- YB1AR/2 count as : YB2 Pfx,
- YB0/KY1A count as : YB0 Pfx ,
- Each DXCC country on each band as 1 Multiplier.
User Define Contest & Log Instruction
- Information about logger software please see https://rtty.ybdxcontest.com/software/
- Only Cabrillo Format.
- No Paper Logs.
- Submit/upload your Cabrillo on https://rtty.ybdxcontest.com/log-submission/
- All logs must be sent within 7 (seven) days after the end of Contest. Logs received after dead line will count as Check Log .
Electronic Certificates are awarded to all participants who submitted the log. Participants with checklog status are not eligible for a certificate.
Plaques are awarded for top performance , Please view the current list of plaques and sponsors at https://rtty.ybdxcontest.com/plaque-available/
- Self Spotting is not allowed.
- Only one signal on a band is allowed at any time.
- Single Operator Single Band participants count as Single Operator All Band.
- The YB DX Contest Committee can disqualify if there is a violation on these rules.
- The Decision of The YB DX Contest Committee is final.