YB DX RTTY Contest Rules (DX Station)
Every March 2nd Week each year
In 2019 contest will start March 9, 2019 -> 00:00 UTC – 23:59 UTC ( 24 Hours )
– For amateurs around the world to contact as many other amateurs in as many countries and Indonesia (YB Land) contesters
– Everyone Worked Everyone
Contact should made on 3.5, 7, 14, 21 and 28 MHz.
No WARC bands.
Mode RTTY : 599 + Serial Number (eg: 599 001)
- Single Operator All Band Any Power
- Multi Operator Single Transmitter
- Final score is the result of the total QSO points multiplied by the sum of YB Prefixes and country multipliers. Example: 1000 QSO points * (50 YB Prefixes + 70 Countries) = 120,000 (final score).
- All stations can make contacts once on each band.
- QSO points are based on the location of the station worked.
- Contacts with own country count 1 point
- Contacts with other country in same continent count 2 Point.
- Contacts with other country in different continent count 3 Point
- Contacts with YB station count 10 Point
- QSO with each different YB Prefixes on each band as 1 multiplier ( YB0-YB9 / YE0-YE9, YC0-YC9 / YF0-YF9, YD0-YD9 / YG0-YG9 ).
- YB1AR/2 count as : YB2 Pfx,
- YB0/KY1A count as : YB0 Pfx ,
- QSO with each different country on each band as 1 Multiplier
User Define Contest & Log Instruction
- Information about logger software please see http://rtty.ybdxcontest.com/software/
- Only Cabrillo Format .
- No Paper Logs.
- Submit/upload your Cabrillo on http://rtty.ybdxcontest.com/logs/log-submission/
- All logs must be sent within 7 (seven) days after the end of Contest. Logs received after dead line will count as Check Log .
Electronic Certificates are awarded to all participants who submitted the log. Participants with checklog status are not eligible for a certificate.
Plaques are awarded for top performance , Please view the current list of plaques and sponsors at http://rtty.ybdxcontest.com/dx-station-rules/plaques/
- Self Spotting is not allowed.
- Only one signal on a band is allowed at any time.
- Single Operator Single Band participants count as Single Operator All Band.
- The YB DX Contest Committee can disqualify if there is a violation on these rules.
- The Decision of The YB DX Contest Committee is final.